Stover, Missouri
2.0

I bought a gas grill at Menards in Osage Beach Missouri in July of 2014 I've used it maybe 12 times it's a thermos grill and I went to use it tonight and the whole pan fell out the screws are all rusted the whole bottom of it is rusted out and I have a cover on it and I clean it every time I use it and it was on sale so if that's what they're going to sell on sale they should back up their stuff that's not even 7 months old that's ridiculous

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Menards and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Menards.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Menards to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Menards?

Comments

You don't say that you even tried to return it or file a warranty claim with the manufacturer.Looks like you ran to your computer to complain before you even checked into what would be done.

What kind of cleaner did you use?Perhaps you used a corrosive cleaner that caused the problem.

You get what you pay for.