Clinton Township, Michigan
2.0

In June of 2013 i went into menards in Chesterfield Mi and had an employee do my fence design on the computer. I then ordered the fence and paid for delievery.

The day my fence got delievered i was missing part of the order. So i made another trip to the store the panels wouldnt fit in my car so they were trying to charge me for another $60 for delievery when it was there error. After unloading the panels from the crate i notice alot of the panels were damaged. So i called up to the store to see if they had any panels left to be told No.

After calling all the stores in Michigan i found a few panels so they shipped them to the orginal menards in chesterfield. So when i get the call that the panels were in I yet again drove up there to find the panels were also damaged. At this point im livid because i just wanted my backyard complete. They werent willing to take back any of the panels because they were already installed.

So i wrote corporate to get NO RESPONSE. So in April of 2014 i called and they said they did have some panels in so i went up there and purchased a few to get them home to find out they didnt match the orignial panels purchased in 2013. So again i wrote corp to not hear anything. Now its been 2 years my fence isnt complete & im out 3,700 dollars.

Mr.

Menard you really beed to do whats right for your customers & fix how the stores are being ran! Im tired of the run around i have got for 2 years now.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments