Sale price said $199.99 tried to make me pay $369.99 .Very poor work ethic.Very poor management skills.

Completely unsatisfied.Will no longer do business with that store.

Review about: Did Not.

Ease of Use
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Menards?

Comments

My guess is that then item you took to the register wasn't the item in the ad.Items cam look similar but have very different prices.

Did you confirm the sku in the ad matched the sku on the item you took to the register? They aren't going to give you the sale price just because the look similar.

You can't go into a Chevy dealer with an ad for a Camaro and expect them to sell you a Corvette for the same price.Sure they are both sporty looking cars but here is a difference.

Poor customer service by Menards Menards "We recently purchased two windows by special order from Menards Rochester North in MN. Those two windows costed us $1442.62. When we picked up the windows, we immediately noticed..." Read more Menards - Forced to spend vendor credit at store Menards "Windows ordered. Received damaged. Extensive damage on unpacking Window pane sent for replacement. 3 week wait. Store received. Store lost. 3 return trips. Could not find. Found window, didn't fit. Wait for re-ordered window. -I- contacted Vendor arranged damages settlement..." Read more I'll never deal with Menards again Menards "I ordered John Sterling heavy duty steel closet poles. They arrived in a card board box but not padded or wrapped separately. They banged into each other causing flaws in..." Read more Menards - Elkhart Menard's-service desk problem with Woman Menards "One week ago I would have given this place a top five star review, but I'll be darned if the staff didn't cut me down to size today. I..." Read more Rockmart Paint and Body Shop - Negative Review with Mark Townsend Rockmart Paint And Body Shop "ABSOLUTELY STAY AWAY: I used Mark Townsend, owner of Rockmart Paint & Body to paint my classic car. On March 4, 2017 I brought my (el camino) to Mark for..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more Sara Freder - Asks a lot of money for doing nothing Sara Freder "I receive emails with very scary fortunes and also a lot of lucky dates that would make me rich and so. I had to write down my name, last name,..." Read more GEX International - Trash, Horrible, Horrid. Clickbait GEX International "This is literally nothing like the game. This is the virtual equivalent of SJW's. Why... Why did u do dis. Like Bruh why did you do dis. I wasted so..." Read more