Green Bay, Wisconsin

I recently was shopping at the new Menards in De Pere it was the very first day of the Grand opening. First off there we no where to park. I drove around for over 30 minutes trying to get a spot. Then I evenutally ended up parking at the Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart had more then enough parking spots because they know what they're doing. Second I get into the store and all the carts are in use so they have none for me. I was pissed. How can they not have enough carts for their customers. Clearly they don't know how to run a store. I bet Wal-Mart would have had more then enough carts for me.

Once I got into the store I came across this worker who was already helping someone else. I figured I could interrupt and get him to show me where the by 1 get 1 shovels were. He said out in the garden center and pointed out that way. I repeated back I said "SHOW ME." He then proceeded to say I'm with someone it will be a little while. I then replied this is horrible customer service I demand you show me right now. He then proceeded to just ignore me and walk away with this other person.

Eventually I found the shovels on my own however I was still cart less. So I asked the cashier working in the garden center if she would go get me a cart. She was just standing there doing nothing. She said sorry I cannot leave the register. I said what... Go get me a cart, I'm a paying customer! She said sorry I cannot do that. I said this is total BS no one around here is any help.

I went back into the main store to find my last item I came for. Some batterys. I ask this worker walking by. He rudely replys WHAT KIND OF BATTERIES? I go don't be smart with me young boy. He then replays you do know there are more then 1 type of battery, there are car batterys, drill batterys, flashlight batterys. I said don't be smart with me you know I meant double A's.. He goes oh okay. Which ones. I go the ones in the flyer. He goes ohh those we are all out. I go this is just wrong the flyer just came out. Can I at least get a sorry slip I say. He goes no they are discounted.

I throw my shovels at him and say I will never come back here again. I'm going to ACE!

Review about: Shovels.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Menards Cashier
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Menards?

Comments

I was going to say " do you think it may be YOU ! ? "

I know the store has been open for a while but this is the first time I have seen the review. Learn how to spell and grow up you ***!!

Rickrolled
Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States #932935

Omg, yer all dumb!

Masar***ity
Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States #760242

Your an ***!I worked at Menards over 20 years ago an you are the very reason I left the retail market.

Who are you to demand someone get a cart for you? Walk your lazy *** and get it yourself. Why didn't you grab one when you walked in? ***!

You knew the first person was helping someone yet you think you are more important than that person. If the shoe was reversed you would be on here *** and moaning that they left you to help someone else. Your a *** and as others states stay the *** out of public. Rot in your home and be happy about it.

You show up on the first day of a grand opening an can't figure out why you can't get a front row spot! Penny pinching *** that needed $1 batteries because you won't pay $1.01. Done wasting my time on you! Get a life and treat people as you want to be treated!

THE GOLDEN RULE!Ever hear of it?

G-man 37
De Pere, Wisconsin, United States #693849

WOW!This person is a total ***!

what a lazy ***! I'm a contractor and think the De Pere store is just "GREAT"! They are very helpfull!

You people keep up the great work!:)

Bob
Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States #647744

People like you should not be out in public.

karen77

Oh wow were do I even begin!!! Its grand opening day and you are pissed because the parking lot is full? It must be your first time ever at a retail store huh, haha ***.....same idea with the carts.....and I completely take the side of the employee that you admitted you RUDELY interrupted and demanded to help you....judging by your attitude of everything, I'm betting that if he had been helping you and someone just came up and demanded help NOW that you have been irritated with that person.....and demanding that the cashier go get you a cart....you are very disrespectful to the employees.....and the battery question, well that employee was right to ask you what kind of batteries you needed.....but I guess he should have just been able to read your mind right

you're an ***

you're an ***

WOW

This was a GRAND OPENING DAY!...it is worse than shopping Black Friday.

Your expecting for someone wait on you hand and foot. SELF CONCEDED are we?

"Go get me a cart" ...where was the "please"?The poor girl was working a register with money, she can not abandon it to get you a cart.

irish prince

sorry, that comment was for mr. joyful.