Menards has a "Strict Corporate Policy" that prevents consumers of their products to complain to an actual person when concerns arise.We just purchased a Menards (stick built)home.
We worked with incompetent, dishonest, ignorant and chauvinistic people who raised the price of the package $15,000 for every $12,000 we eliminated. Sale prices guaranteed by one store were denied by another closer to our building site. One guy had us stand in the store for 2 hours, while he fixed the problem by adding more to the cost. He didn't even try to listen and kept his back to my wife the entire time.
Another, told us a certain stock sized window would do, when the invoice clearly stated they were not egress windows for the bedrooms. Hello Corporate! Listen to the people.
Don't hide behind your corporate walls thinking all is well because you get paid the "Big Bucks".I know this won't change what is happening in your stores, but you guys suck by insulating yourselves from consumers.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Menards Homes
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I looked up the status of my rebate and the total amount should have been $100 ($10 for each door, purchased 10 doors). You issued a check 9/17/15 for $60.00..."
- "Today I purchased a ring at the Walmart in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. It had a sale sticker on it for $98. After taking the tag off at home, I lifted the..."
- "One week ago I would have given this place a top five star review, but I'll be darned if the staff didn't cut me down to size today. I..."
- "Buyer ruined my item by throwing bleach on them and filed a claim to keep from paying and they approved based on customer lies..."
- "Square forced me into closing my business, held thousands and never returned the money to my customers or my business. Eventually I was charged with theft, lost my career of..."
- "A friend purchase a cabinet from Fingerhut this past summer. The price was 299.00 and she is paying $23.00 a month. It needed to be assembled. First..."
- "I have pain in my hands and it is very painful. I was not able to write or open a bottle. Now I can write and open a..."
- "I booked an appointment with 'Total Car Recovery' to have my car towed on Weds 26th Sept. The deadline for the job to be completed was 11am, so they gave..."
- "Horrible customer service! The lady on the phone wouldn't stop interrupting me and if I kept talking while she interrupted me she would speak louder than me. We talked about..."