Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster.They are actually 3/8".
I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain. Before I ordered them I asked I if would be able to return any not needed. I was simply told yes.
I ended up only needing them for the bottoms of the balusters so I took the unneeded and unopened remainder back. I was then told there is a 25% restocking fee. There was no mention of this before I purchased them even after I specifically asked about returns. After this second disappointment with the same purchase I am now complaining.
I spent $70.00 on unexpected machining cost and paid you $22.55 in restocking fees.I'm not happy.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Ease of Use|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I recently purchase several bags of a product advertised by the signage and sample display case at the Evendale Ohio store as Mini bark Nuggets, only to find out..."
- "what a stove at menards that turned out to be a believe bate and switch.it was a floor model. And was fine when I was in the store it looked..."
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."