Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster.They are actually 3/8".
I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain. Before I ordered them I asked I if would be able to return any not needed. I was simply told yes.
I ended up only needing them for the bottoms of the balusters so I took the unneeded and unopened remainder back. I was then told there is a 25% restocking fee. There was no mention of this before I purchased them even after I specifically asked about returns. After this second disappointment with the same purchase I am now complaining.
I spent $70.00 on unexpected machining cost and paid you $22.55 in restocking fees.I'm not happy.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Ease of Use|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "I bought a gas grill at Menards in Osage Beach Missouri in July of 2014 I've used it maybe 12 times it's a thermos grill and I went to use..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."