Menards Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base Review

30 of 1508 Menards reviews

Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster.They are actually 3/8".

I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain. Before I ordered them I asked I if would be able to return any not needed. I was simply told yes.

I ended up only needing them for the bottoms of the balusters so I took the unneeded and unopened remainder back. I was then told there is a 25% restocking fee. There was no mention of this before I purchased them even after I specifically asked about returns. After this second disappointment with the same purchase I am now complaining.

I spent $70.00 on unexpected machining cost and paid you $22.55 in restocking fees.I'm not happy.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #942843

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Menards? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
30 of 1508 Menards reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 30 #1248208 Tipton, Missouri, United States

Restocking fees are part of your SO contract. Doesnt matter if "no mention was made" or not, you are still subject to it and this is on you. Also, any third party costs are completely your affair and have nothing to do with the store's policy, regardless of any problems with the product itself....but this doesn't (well *shouldn't*) even need to be said...

0 0 Reply

Oct 26 #1232500 Toledo, Ohio, United States

You, sir or ma'am, are a liar. Since you so kindly showed the return receipt, it clearly shows that you original order was online. Who, then, did you ask about the return? Did you stop your online transaction and randomly call a store so that you could pose your questions to a person? Complain about the fee if you choose, but why do you feel it necessary to lie about the situation? It invalidates your whole complaint.

3 0 Reply

Oct 25 #1231737

Where you able to return them? Was your question answered? Did you bother reading your contract? Your receipt? The gigantic sign? Visit returns section of their website? Are you an adult or do you still need breast fed?

1 0 Reply

Oct 26 #1232468 Mound, Minnesota, United States

U r a ***. Only way you have this attitude is you are from their corporate office.

0 1 Reply

Oct 27 #1232728

Breast fed then? Gotcha. And no just not ignorant to the vast and ever changing world ahead of us all. The information is always there you just have to learn to make an effort. It only benefits yourself. Always be open to new information else you are closing yourself off from our world.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Menards. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Menards.
Filing a new complaint about
×