Chetek, Wisconsin

Stop buying at MENARDS. I live 70 miles away from Menards, I told Menards I would pay for (over the phone)the last Sandblaster they have.

They said even thought it is paid for it they will not hold it. I wish they would open a Lowes up here in Hayward WI. No wonder Paul Menard can't win a race, there are so many curses against Menards. Menards is Half *** or should I say, Half Fast.

BUTTHEAD, BUTTHEADS, BUTTHEADS. 8V74J FJI488 .EDKR8 47838RN UDF99F EUFJRI FRF 3467 348947 8949 348738487 DJERRU8 EFJI9F FJ9 EFUIURMN EUF9 EIRU4 EIRU8 IRU

Comments

You're not entitled to the last item at a store simply because you call. It's a store YOU NEED TO GO THERE. First come first serve...

You say you live 70 miles away, yet your profile thing says you're from Chetek, which isn't 70 miles away from the closest Menards. Even if you live in Hayward, it's only about 50 miles.

sorry that they wouldn't hold your merchandise indefinitely for you. its a store not a warehouse.

get over yourself. maybe if you say buttheads again it will make it all better, you child.