Menards bosses waste money fleet of big private jets - Why not lower prices?
Why do huge Menard's company jets fly into Marquette several times a month.
And why does Menard's have a fleet of at least 9 airplanes - including several big jets.
The big jet that visits regularly is a beauty - 1998 Raytheon Beachcraft 1900D with 19 seats (Yes 19 seats)- Flight Tail Number N535M.
I noticed the swanky jet - one of several owned by Menard's - is constantly landing at Sawyer International Airport and always on the move flying to airports around the Midwest including Chippewa County in the U.P.
This has caused many rumors around the airport.
I can not believe that they are bringing 19 people into Marquette on each visit.
This seems like huge waste of money - and its one of at least three big jets and six other planes.
This fleet of jets/planes probably costs millions each year.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "We bought a $70 stoller from the website. We never used it and decided to return it to the store. They wouldn't let us return the brand new..."
- "My husband and I had all new windows & doors, puchased at Lowes and installed by Lowes, put in our home approximately 2 years ago. ALL of the windows have..."
- "i have provided proof and photo but they keep say give me time thing start on last year dec i inform nick tan area A district manager that someone is bring..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."