Anderson, Indiana

I visited the Anderson Store, Aprox.4-6 Day's Back, It was towards the End of Memorial Weekend Sale, or Actually that Sunday, before, I Was looking at Patio Furniture, Outdoor Furniture, I Was Talking With Manager of Store, ( Misty ) I found a set, I was very happy. with, A 10 piece set,.

" Lexington. Collection " I sat down at the set ( which. was wanting ) with my paper, pen, ETC. I wrote down EVERYTHING.

FAR AS THIS 10 PIECE LEXINGTON. COLLECTION SET ! The Price Was $298.00, Total, before tax added, Regular Price, NOT A SALE PRICE, WAS ALSO TOLD BY MANAGER, IT WAS THE REGULAR PRICE" The store was closing, I got on my cellphone & Called The Store, ( where I Was At,) Asked for A Manager, & Needed Help in Outdoor Furniture, Misty got on phone, Then Returned Back There Once More, Before Last Visit Back, She Told A Couple Male Employe's To Help & Take Care Of Me, So Last Visit, I was still sitting at the set, I Wanted, 10 Piece Lexington Collection Set, ( Which Included, A 40"~ 66" Glass top Table, 4 Dining Chairs, ( sling back kind ) 2 Sing Back Recliner Chairs, 2 Matching Ottomans, & A Side Table ) I asked her would it be going on. B.

sale soon, she replied not sure, Yet 11%Discount Off Everything in Store was Next, ( Keep in mind, Sign was on Table, at time, With Regular price, $298.00, For 10 Piece Set ) The store was pretty much closed, I talked some more with her, Yet she was preoccupied, ETC. So I said, Well I Suppose The Smart Thing would be to wait few day's, Come back, during 11% Off Everything To Get It, She Replied, Was Probably Best Ideal Also, So I left, Went back last evening to purchase my set, had the book with patio furn.

In my hand, i'd had from First Visit, My 10 Piece Set, marked in book, along with doodiling, happy faces ETC. Got there, Went Straight back to my set, Was So Excited, Sitting there with my book, stuff wrote down from last visit, Just few day's before, There was no one around, So I Got up to find someone, yet sign on table was different, the Price Part Was Not There, & Noticed Along With Fiancee, Who Was there both times & Witnessed All, On A Few Sets The Price Part Was Missing, I Said, Know What, it may even be on Sale now, & I May even Get A Better Deal,

Comments

Let the customer beware, and stop your bee-at-ching, Menard's is a great store. You still got a good deal.

Got an even better deal and you took all this time to complain? WOW!

Sorry your being treated like a menarded customer again! Stop shopping there!

easy as that! people employed at menards are rejects from McDonald's anyway.

Okay dumba$$, let's do some simple math. You claim that your 10 piece set was a mere $298.00.

Let's round up to $300.00 to keep it simple for you. Let's divide this $300.00 by 10 (since that is how many pieces are in this set). In case you are too limited to figure it out on your own, I will help you. $300.00 divided by 10 is $30.00.

Do you REALLY believe you are paying an average of $30.00 per piece in that set??????? If you do then you are stupider than I originally believed...

What do you want to bet that price was just for the table only.

Umm, you didn't finish your silly story. I'll finish it for you!

That set was on-sale until the day before the 11% rebate sale started. Which is not what you were originally told for some odd reason. However if the bintag was any color but WHITE THAT MEANS IT'S ON SALE.

So you flip out and start accusing everyone at Menards as LIARS AND THIEVES and whatever else you can think of. Moral of the story is just buy it when you're at the store and not play silly games about when it will or will not be on sale because you just LOST that game :)

@SharkNasty

@ Sharknasty, ETC.I WAS ACTTUALY STOPED BEFORE I COULD FINISH, THE 10 PIECE SET WAS $298.00 THAT WAS " THE ORIGNAL PRICE" A FACT, IT WAS NOT ON SALE, THOUGH I WAS TOLD NOW IT WAS, WELL I TOOK PICTURES OFWHOLE SET, THE SIGN ON THE SET, INCLUDED 10 PIECE'S TOTAL, SO NO I WASN'T GOING TO GO AHEAD AND BUY IT RIGHT THEN, AFTER TALKING WITH MANAGER FOR SOME TIME, BEST TO WAIT A FEW DAY'S TILL 11% DISCOUNT BEGAN, SINCE I FIRST POSTED THIS, FOUND OUT THE SIGN WAS PERPOSSALY REMOVED, AS ON COUPLE OTHER SET'S, THE ORIGINAL PRICE, REGULAR PRICE ON ALL JUMPED UP AS SOON AS 11% DISCOUNT STARTED, BUT AGAIN, THE PICTURES ON MY CELLPHONE PROOVED EXACTALLY THAT, NO DIDN'T LOOSE, THEY DID LIE, NOT ME, SO I RECIEVED A MUCH BETTER DEAL THEN THE $298.00 " PRETTY QUICK TO JUDGE, DON'T YOU THINK ? NO I KINDA DOUBT IT.... ME WITH A NEW10 PIECE OUTDOOR SET

@C.Taylor

Wow, you are one mentally unstable woman. I feel bad for all the people who had to deal with you in Anderson store