Santa Monica, California

Now that I have your attention, I have a few thoughts to share. Over all, I prefer shopping Menard's.

They have THE best displays, THE widest isles to shop in, THE most well organized, THE most well lighted and pleasing decor, The widest selection, and I believe on most items the lowest prices. My husband bought 600 square feet of ceramic tile on sale at Menard's- it was all in stock and a great price- the other's didn't have 600 feet of tile in any of our choices in stock. The employees are helpful and courteous and knowledgeable. We always load things ourselves just as we will have to unload what we buy at home- helps keep prices down and lets employees help customers with questions.

Generally, I find most people with complaints on here expect "free" stuff or goods and are unreasonable in demands they place on businesses in general. Occasionly there may be a valid complaint, but that is true of any business that serves tens of thousands of custumers- I know I couldn't make that many people happy 100 percent of the time!

Lighten up to the whiners!

Comments

Wow, why would you need birth control? Trying to make love on those tiles would turn your husband off completely. No need for birth control!

Please! No one take away her birth control!!!

The last thing we need is for her to procreate!

Please! No one take away her birth control!!!

The last thing we need is for her to procreate!

Cassie is a pissed defender and not using this site as for what it is intended. I personally have and am posting several dozen valad complaints about Menard's and am reading several hundred.

All you Menard's lovers take your complaints about us to a more appropriate place and make room for one our our only options remaining against being wronged by this business. Keep shopping there and sending your hard earned money overseas, time will change your tune.

I dislike people who find it nesscary to lie to 'get my attention' Anything that spews out of a liers mouth can not be believed. Are you afraid that if you speak the truth no one will pay attention to you? Sad!!

I think you are the only smart person that shops at menards. All these other people expect so much for nothing! What is the world coming to!?

Thanks and really, who is going to take them items out of the car when they get home!? LOL

You are one of the few that realize that the "cash and carry" business model is designed to keep costs down for the guests. While employees should make every effort to help, the stores are set up so people can grab and go. It's a fine line.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS!