62 views
1.8

i went into your store i have breathing problems so i dont wear a mask yet one of your employees in the angola indiana store told me i cant be in the store without a mask. And cant buy anything.

Tell me the difference between me seeing 4 employees with mask eithet below their nose or even 1 with it below the hole mouth. Way to chase my bussiness away. I left without buying anything and will not be back unless this is resolved. I was in there to buy stuff to roof my house, so add up all the materials i was about to buy and count that as a loss of sale to the employee.

She embarrassed me in front of several customers and i am not ok with that. Home depot is not far from here i will go to that store later this week to spend my money. Sure did cost your company a big sale today, im glad your employees are health officals and police the customers.

Look around many americans are not wearing masks, if your that scared stay home. I never been so embarrassed in my life

User's recommendation: stay away.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Menards Pros: Selection of stuff.

Menards Cons: Emoyees rudeness.

Location: 3200 North State Road 127, Angola, IN 46703

Comments

#1924463

I have severe breathing problems with copd and have no problem wearing a mask. Stay home if you dont want to wear a mask.

#1924291

You think that's embarrassing??? See how it feels being stopped at the store exit falsely accused of shoplifting by the menards rent a cops.

That happened to me 2 weeks ago with them getting loud and aggressive until I showed them all of my pockets were empty. No apology or remorse from them nor the store manager I spoke to, just nonsense excuses.

#1924002

Home Depot requires masks as well. Your "breathing problems" won't stop you from catching the virus and spreading it to others.

If you don't want to wear a mask that is fine. Just stay out of stores that require them to help protect their customers and employees from catching the virus.

If you have a serious respiratory problem you are one of the people that would be most severely impacted if they caught the virus. If you don't want to wear a mask while shopping stay home and be safe shopping on-line.

#1923966

Then complain to their Corporate Headquarters about this. Their contact information is either found on This website or online.

#1924057
@PissedConsumer1923966

Headquarters sets the rules. Wear a mask or stay out.

Menards Reviews