Verified Reviewer

I've been a long time customer with the West Bend Menards store Today I went in to purchase 2 new ceiling fans. I know you have a mask dress code, though I tried explaining to 2 employees behind the return counter that I have severe asthma.

They refused to serve me and made no exception to my medical condition.

Obviously I walked out of the store empty handed. I am so disappointed on how I was treated, especially being a paying

Customer. Which in return pays those 2 employees wages. Whatever happened to customer service???

I hope to hear back from you on this matter.

Thank-you! Best regards, Paul J Horner 262-370-****

Preferred solution: Make exceptions to customers with medical conditions and the use of maskmasks .

Menards Pros: Choices.

Menards Cons: Rude sales personal.

Location: 575 W Paradise Dr, West Bend, WI 53095

Comments

#1903733

Sorry, but even people with asthma can wear a mask for the short time they are in a store. And yes, people with asthma can catch and spread the virus.

Why should Menards risk the health of their employees and other shoppers just because you don't want to wear a mask? They did the right thing in keeping you out.

#1905142
@PissedConsumer1903733

Actually no peiple with Asthma can not wear a mask! The mandates make special provisions for people with lung issues, anxiety and PTSD and other disabilities! Even in a state of emergency they by law can not Demand you wear a mask.

Menards Reviews