123 views
Verified Reviewer

You need to fire your attorney team that made this decision. Yesterday when I saw that I needed to wear a mask I turned around one block down the road to Home Depot I purchased a front door, a back door, a screen door, trim, locks for doors, a submersible utility pump, poses, etc.

Today I needed a clamp that Menards sells and Home Depot doesn't and while waiting in a one-person line I watched three people turn around and leave the store because of the masks.

Today you made $2 on me however yesterday you lost a few thousand. Good job!

Mandatory masks is a stupid idea and you are definitely losing money because of it.

User's recommendation: Shop at Home Depot.

Preferred solution: Stop making masks mandatory.

Location: 800 E Markey Pkwy, Belton, MO 64012

Comments

Menards cares more about their employees and guests health rather then money. Believe me your measly purchase is not going to break them. And if you are too cheap to spend a dollar then BRING ONE WITH YOU!!!!!!!

@PissedConsumer1860848

I shop at Menards due to them enforcing all to wear face masks. It’s the only way to keep everyone safe. Unlike other big box stores...

then why doesn't all your employees have to wear masks when it applies?? Your Florence, KY location is not complying.

If the state Governor for this particular Menard’s location requires Everyone to wear a mask, then No-one working for Menard’s has any control over What the state Governor chooses to do. So, complain to the state Governor instead.

It's odd that when there is a Menards with a Lowes and a Home Depot within a 1/4 mile of each other that Menards still has more cars in its parking lot. Can't be that bad.

@PissedConsumer1859602

Check again. At every Menards they have a blue line which is where their employees park.

That's also the most visible portion of the parking lot. They do that to make it always look busy.

Menards Reviews