110 views
Verified Reviewer

I was turned away because I was not wearing a mask for this FAKE PLANDEMIC to take over the world! I shop Menards 4-5 days a week on average.

And am now taking ALL my business else where! The president of the United States said I could wear one if I choose, and I choose not to because it is unhealthy, restricts airflow to my brain and forces me to breathe in carbon dioxide. The week before they started manning the store with security men wearing bullet proof vests!!! When I inquired about it I was told a family of 6 came in the other day and spent 2 hours there!!!

I guess they are on the governments side also! What is a single parent to do, leave their infants in the store? Hire a baby sitter, leave children unattended in the car or worse yet at home!!

Anyone under 16 is not allowed in the store, *** youcaSn'tt even shop with your spouse!!?? Menards was a store I absolutely loved, now I will gladly support the little hardware's and hope Menards feels the financial pain of all the contractors that are filing suite!

User's recommendation: Boycott Menards!!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Menards Pros: Used to love the store.

Comments

Yes indeed! I am absolutely in agreement with your comment!

They WILL feel the backlash!! MASKS!! Seriously, I have not heard back from a complaint I filed about not being able to enter their store without wearing a mask! I heard back from our Governor Dewine's office and according to the e mail his office sent it is Menard's personal decision, NOT mandated by his office.

Yesterday, our landscaping company went across the street to Lowes and purchased $600+ on products we would have normally bought from you because we will not be dictated to wear a mask. For your own information, please do a google search on the way an immune system is designed by our Creator God~He designed us in such a way that our immune systems are BUILT by being AROUND germs and viruses. What are you going to do about the 83 year old friend I had who entered your store WITH a mask, her glasses fogged up and she tripped. Granted, she was ok, but just what if, she had broken a bone~certainly your store would have been responsible.

This is not just about wearing a mask, it is dictating a mandate that is not even necessary. Do you realize, in the Lancaster Ohio store, I was in front of the door all but 10 seconds~enough to turn around and walk out because I was 'greeted' by the store 'police mask' and in that few seconds of time, FIVE other customers walked out and went to Lowes. Is this really worth it to you??? I would like a reply, as I could not get anywhere with the front desk.

This is flat out ridiculous and you will see great repercussions. Kathy

Menards Reviews