56 views
Verified Reviewer

2.3

Menards offers an 11% rebate on its ONLINE site that in the fine print turns out only able to be used IN-STORE. How stupid!

So I'm supposed to drive from Texas to Missouri to use an 11% discount.

I reached out to Menards to ask if they would honor the rebate for a new order of $200 but they declined to do the right thing. So they will not be getting my business.

User's recommendation: Find a more reputable business to purchase from.

Preferred solution: Honor their 11% rebate.

Menards Cons: Dishonorable.

Comments

#2016017

You aren’t supposed to do anything. The rebate card gets turned in when you shop in person. No one is forcing you to do anything!

#2016101
@PissedConsumer2016017

You obviously are not reading my complaint. I live in Texas.

There are no Menards stores in Texas or anywhere close to Texas. How do I use my rebate? I am complaining they offer a rebate as an incentive to buy but then only allow it to be used in-store. Not sure why you are having such a hard time understanding something so plain.

I know that I am not being forced to do anything and did not say that I was. Just get off this post and let me use the site to file my complaint without some troll having to put in their two cents.

#2015990

Their store, their rules. Just shop locally.

Who do you think you are? The world doesn’t bow down to you !!

#2016703
@PissedConsumer2015990

You are STILL on the wrong site, doofus! Go back to the Pleased Customer site and grow up.

#2015598

You don’t have to do anything. Quit complaining!

#2015665
@PissedConsumer2015598

You seem to be missing the point of a review board. Its where people go to express their complaints or compliments about a company.

#2015679
@PissedConsumer2015598

You obviously are on the wrong review site. This site is PISSED CUSTOMER.

You need to be on the PLEASED CUSTOMER site. Or stop criticizing others reviews.

Menards Reviews