Des Moines, Iowa

Menards is neither the worst nor the best of all stores. I personally feel sorry for the employees who must deal with idiots who climb shelves to help themselves.

Really, people are you that desperate for lightbulbs you have to remove them from displays? If you come to visit remind me to hide the toilet paper.

Has anyone ever read what they posted on this site?After reading some of these complaints I do realize that our educational system needs to be totally revamped. Has spellcheck ruined our ability to communicate?Employees you are not in the clear either,remember that as a customer I am the reason you have a job.

Comments

Please don't do this.

Idiots are those who either work or shop at Menards.

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.

Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Yes, as a customer you are the reason that an associate has a job, but lets keep in mind you are not their only customer and they can go through hundreds a day. A lot of times customers feel that they are entitled to something or feel that associates have wronged them in some way when in reality the majority of customers treat sales associates like they are the gum on the bottom of their shoe. Why dont we keep in mind these are real people with families who are just trying to support themselves.