Ease of Use

Ordered on line. On order copy says to contact Honey can do Jason Somebody, Which I had to email a week after I placed the order to see when it was going to ship.

Got it a few days later. Not what I ordered. Oh the item package box was right, but the item inside the box was not the one I ordered. The package was open with no protective plastic around the item You could tell they have sent me a returned item.

No packing slip or order conformation papers, which you need to return. Plus, you have to pay for returns. CHEAP QUALITY!!!

NOT going to be a repeat customer. Will be going to Menards to see if they will do anything about this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Bad Quality, Not as described, Return Policy, Just sucks.

Menards Cons: I ordered on line.

Comments

Why didn't you just go to the store in the first place? You could have seen the product you were purchasing and saved their shipping and handling charges as well. I can guarantee that the store isn't going to give you a better return policy for your on-line order than you have already seen.

WomanlyBullock
@Anonymous

Nope called the store. They do not carry them in the store.

You can only order them on line because they are a specialty item. Believe me I would have loved to been able to find what I am looking for in a brick and mortar store. NO ONE carries them. I called Home Depot, Lowes, WalMart, Ace Hardware, Farm and Fleet, and ended up picking to order from Menards.

Suppose to be nylon coated cotton rope, got a thin little plastic line. Paid $28.80 for the retractable line. even using a line support it drags the ground. Doesn't lock like its suppose to.

I could go on and on.

Going to get me a rope and 2 hooks and put up an old fashioned line. Was just wanting a retractrable one so I wouldn't have to keep putting it up and taking it down.

@WomanlyBullock

Most of their stores stock another brand of retractable clothesline (644-2511). Looking at the description of what you purchased on-line it doesn't say anything about a cotton rope.

It says it has an easy to clean vinyl line which sounds like what you got.

When you called what department did you talk to? The hardware department carries rope and clothesline but the retractable lines are carried in the plumbing department.

WomanlyBullock
@Anonymous

The young lady I talked to was. Dry nice and took the time to look on the computer for what they carried in the store.

Her answer to me was.... retractable clothesline’s are specialty orders and we do not carry them in the store. Thank you for the time and info you are giving me.... but it remains.

I paid $28.80 for an item that is not what I ordered. And Does not work