Mankato, Minnesota

I prepaid for a boxed set of furnace filters on July 2, 2015 because the store didn’t have them in stock. They estimated a delivery date of August 12 and said they’d call me when they came in.

On August 21 I still hadn’t heard boo from Menards so I called to find out what was up. First the dept. manager said it’s policy that they don’t call. I explained what i’d be promised as well as the fact that I live 20 miles from their store and can’t simply drop in to see if they’ve fulfilled my order.

They couldn’t find the order even after I gave them the order number, my phone and my last name.

The only alternative offered was I come to their front desk and get a refund. I recommend going to Home Depot - at least they try and do customer service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Another *** who does not read the bottom of the page or listen to the person helping them. You must purchase to order and u must give an email to be notified. I know why so many people get scamed every year no one reads the paperwork good job.

MrSharkNasty

That's right it is policy not to call! WANT TO KNOW WHY BECAUSE THEY EMAIL YOU WHEN IT'S READY TO PICK UP AND SEEING HOW YOU POSTED ON THIS FORUMS I BET YOU HAVE AN EMAIL.

I know for a fact they both told you that, but you decided to leave that out to make you look better. The best part is you never placed the special order! After they print you off the invoice you have to go to the checkout and pay for it to process the order.

I bet you just took the invoice and figured it had been processed and went on your marry way. THAT'S WHY THEY COULDN'T FIND IT IN THE SYSTEM!