60 views
Verified Reviewer

Your company's relentless enforcement of mask wearing has grown old. My business this past year has spent more than $100k on projects and those dollars would have normally gone to your business.

The decisions your company has made, the rudeness of employees that hunt people down and wont even allow a person with medical conditions to entet their store without a mask bas forever changed where i will be shopping. Home Depot and local hardware stores habe and will from now on, receive 100% of my business. Their understanding through the last year of how pointless the enforced mask mandate was is a breath of fresh air.

They allowed customers to make their own decision about their safety. You have pushed many of your customers out the door forever.

I will continue to share mine and others negative experiences with Menards and promote that contractors and homeowners shop at stores that uphold the freedoms of our great country.

User's recommendation: Shop elsewhere.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Menards Cons: Poor policy and poor equity.

Location: 22800 Everton Avenue North, Forest Lake, MN 55025

Comments

#2013464

"$100k on projects" It's OK to LIE to us but don't LIE to yourself. The second you see your profit margins slip when you have to buy actual quality materials from higher-priced sources, YOU will be back. See you in a few weeks loser.

#2013455

I can guarantee you that Menards didn't loose nay business due to the pandemic. You are the one who has no consideration for others.

The masks are there to keep YOU from potentially spreading the virus to other customers and their employees. I am sure the won't miss a person as selfish as you seem to be.

Menards Reviews