223 Lang Dr, La Crosse, WI 54603, USA
3.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought some peoducts 3/31/18 at aprox. 10.20 am at La crosse store.

I was trying to find my mail in rebate forms out of thw 100 or so at the desk as 3employees looked on . Talking to each other the hole time as they watched me struggle. Eventually I found my forms with no help from these peoole. As I was grabbing my last form, a 4th employee aaked if I needed help.

I told her not to bother and asked all 4 of them why they didnt help me earlier. She got real snotty and told me that I should have asked for help.I told her that if they were doing their job , I wouldnt have had to.Why are 4 people standing behind that couter and none of them paying attenrion to customers?

Menards should realize that commercial card holders can go elsewhere. Customer aervice is usually pretty good, but tou aucked today.

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Customer Care.

Comments

Not a job description for any position at Menards is mind reading nor is it a pre requisite. Learn some common social communication skills and your life will go much better.

Parts of this complaint make No sense to me.

How hard can it be to find the forms you need? They are all in numerical order with big numbers on the front of the bins. It isn't something most people need help with.