San Antonio, Texas
2.0
Layout of Store

Chose Menards for our kitchen remodel. Cabinets ordered in Jan 2016. Well since then it has been one problem after another.

Menards employee designed and ordered my cabinets wrong as well as the countertops - it was a battle to get them to see it was their error not mine.

Cabinets and countertop arrive - only to determine once again menards ordered the countertops wrong - that added 2 weeks of time to the remodel.

Next our local store runs out of crown molding!! How does a lumber store run out of crown molding ever?? Today I learned they are out of quarter round trim!!! Am I crazy or isn't that a pretty standard item to carry in a lumber yard store?? GO ANY WHERE BUT MENARDS WHEN DOING ANY HOME PROJECTS!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Kitchen Remodeling.

Reason of review: Incompetent staff lack of inventory .

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Menards Cons: Incompetence of staff.

• Inventory Control

Comments

The location shown on the post has nothing to do with where the poster lives or shops. I live in Minnesota but if I don't check the hide location box it will show I and Posting from New Jersey.

@Anonymous

I call ***, if it's a legit complaint then the location from which the complaint is generated is relevant info. Don't believe this one's validity.

Please provide address or store number for "local store" in San Antonio. You must be a complete liar, there by completely negating your "complaint". The closest local Menards to you is in Missouri- you lying turd!!!!

You don't say what the error was. If the error was in measurements you are responsible as they don't measure the kitchen.

Did you review the plan they drew for you including the measurements they entered to be sure they matched what you gave them? Yes, store do run out of products from time to time.

They never know how many people will be coming in to buy a product or how much. You should have ordered your moldings when you ordered the cabinets and had them delivered with the cabinets.