Went into the Kearney Menards store to buy some doors, windows, toilets and countertops.Everyone I talked to in the store was very polite and helpful.

One guy stuck out at me the most I bought all my oak 6 panel doors and jeldwen windows from a young millwork manager Garrett I believe his name was helped me through everything showed me the different types of doors and windows what they offer the pros and cons very honest.pleased to say we got everything installed and everything works just as I imagined.

I will be showing in the Kearney Menards every time I need something.Thank you Menards!

Review about: Menards Manager.

Had an Experience with Menards?

Comments

Elm Grove, Wisconsin, United States #778009

Dear Garett's mother,

thank you so much for posting this positive comment in the hopes it will offset all of the negative feedback on this forum reguarding Menards.Perhaps the everlasting F rating with the BBB both Menards and our "rebates international" division will be less of an issue as well.

We personally will verify Garrett gets the all mighty 10 cent raise twice a year so he can help pay rent to you.

Perhaps Garrett might even treat you to a happy meal with this added income.Thank you again for bringing Garrett into the world and more important thank you for your posting

Menards management

to Anonymous Dearborn, Michigan, United States #782691

You are rude, Do you have nothing better to do.

Howard, Wisconsin, United States #776049

Obviously, you are a new customer.If you could please give me Garrett's full name and position, according to the new customer to guest relation manual he has pushed you beyond menards current sales program.

Our policy has changed which now menards will now offer only mediocre service, it seems as though Garrett has advanced to level 3 in our new manual.

I will contact the Kearney manager, whom by the way I personally know, and see to it that Garrett is offered a position of greater importance in our program.Thank you for posting such a brilliant comment about the great customer representatives we have working here at menards, next time you come in the store I will see that you receive an additional 11% discount.

to Heartless #776063

You're an *** and anyone that believes what you post is clueless.