Went into the Kearney Menards store to buy some doors, windows, toilets and countertops.Everyone I talked to in the store was very polite and helpful.
One guy stuck out at me the most I bought all my oak 6 panel doors and jeldwen windows from a young millwork manager Garrett I believe his name was helped me through everything showed me the different types of doors and windows what they offer the pros and cons very honest.pleased to say we got everything installed and everything works just as I imagined.
I will be showing in the Kearney Menards every time I need something.Thank you Menards!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "One week ago I would have given this place a top five star review, but I'll be darned if the staff didn't cut me down to size today. I..."
- "This year something has gone horribly wrong with Kohl's fulfillment process. I placed an order on 11/29 and another on 12/2 on kohls.com. What followed can only be described as..."
- "Hello Macy’s, I would like to say how DISAPPOINTED I am with your customer service. Let me explain a little about my frustration. I recently places 3 separate orders on Friday, June..."
- "I Came to CR England in April of 2010 after 12 years in EMS (Ambulance Paramedic), after getting burnt out on health care. I came there with little more than..."
- "Fantastic sams is definetly not what the name makes it out to be. I went in for a spiral perm and eyebrow waxing. Which has been the biggest mistake I..."
- "On 4/3/13 I stopped in the Midas located at 102 W 25th St, Kearney, NE 68847 to have my tires rotated and balanced while driving cross country from Chicago, IL..."
- "I purchased the consulting accelerator program online in August and then had a death in my immediate family so I emailed Sam's help desk asking if they would honor their..."
- "We went to Dreams on one of those "preview/sales" promotions with BookVIP. We got a SMOKIN deal and decided to go and try it out. We were gonna do the..."
- "I received a defective product that was opened due to poor packaging. The packaging and shipping box was completely saturated with my opened product. They will not return my phone..."