Bought true bolt electronic entry set. First off Right out of the package it worked in reverse so if you hit unlock it would lock and vice versa.

My hubby installed it and it wouldn’t work at all. He messed with it for an hour and nothing. So it is back in the box and will be returned tomorrow am. Don’t waste your time and money on this brand.

It is total junk.

We will continue to use a key until or unless I can find something that is not junk. I usually like menards and their products but thy]ey really let me down with this one.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tru Bolt Door Lock.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I bought a tru bolt lock and it worked1 time. It's going back to menards

What does your rebate have to do with door locks?

Menards sucks so much, bunch of crooks. I never got my *** rebate.

First of all, you need to read the instruction book. In the book you will find that you need to set the lock for being used on a left or right hand door which will solve your problem of operating in "reverse".

It's just amazing how many people think the instruction book is just a piece of packing material and throw it away without bothering to look at it. That being said, you purchased an inexpensive lock because you liked the price. In all the things I have sold it seems that the price you pay for a lock reflects the quality more than most things. Take it back and buy a Schlage lock.

Yes, it will cost twice as much or more but the difference in quality is HUGE. Just pick up the package and feel the difference in weight.

Not only are you getting better electronics in the Schlage lock, the materials used are heavier duty and much more durable. Face it, you are protecting your home, is it worth saving a few bucks and risking the security of your home?

@Anonymous

I could not agree with this more! Thank you!