Omaha, Nebraska

Menards had apple peeler on t v add.Went to store no peeler got home the add was on tv.I do not think this right.I think Menards owe me something to want me to go back to your next adds.Also could you give me a count you had on line.Your 100 word enter is to not very kind to your customers in fact it is *** and must stop.stop stop stop stop stop now now now now now now now now now now now I still have more words to go but I must get to 100 will that 100 count as a word I can not get my mark to come up.but it was a question.

Comments

john, i think you should edit your entry. you've posted your full name and address for everyone to see.

Your grammer is horrible. You should run away.

The Apple Peeler was apart of the Crazy Day Sale. THIS ADVERTISEMENT IS ALWAYS WHILES SUPPLIES LAST AND ONLY LAST 3-DAYS AND HAS LIMITED QUANTITIES.

Menards owes you nothing. It's stated on the flyer and on the TV AD.

I think it's disgrace that you cannot come up with at least 100 words to make an argument. The reason that's required is so you can have enough information to support your argument.

oberto0
@Heartless

Ya, they only had two to start with and some heartless employee hid them for a family member.

All the "Crazy Days adds" clearly stated limited to stock on hand. These prices are like black Friday and many items don't last long due to the great prices.