50 views
Verified Reviewer

Sedalia, mo. Mark Boyce your employee in building materials, persuaded, i assume, your store manager to call police to ban me from store.

If you look up my address, you'll see i am a regular customer. Tina Schroeder

824 west 6th st.

Sedalia, mo 65301

660 619 ****

I was in a relationship with mark until nov of last year. I asked him to move out of my home. He claimed there were no places to go due to covid.

I know there was, however. The restrictions were lifted and i again asked him to move out. He finally agreed and finished packing. A friend let him stay there, and this morning they made him leave.

He has his things scattered everywhere and everyone wants him to get out. He persuaded one of your contractors to let him move in with him today. There is nothing bad that ive done except for wanting him out of my house. Last month he got a DUI after a work party.

Now he has no money, he says. He's mad and i have no idea what kind of lies he told your store manager to have them call police and get me banned. I just purchased a refrigerator that was 1800$ last month. I can go across the street to lowes or into the city to home depot.

I just thought you should know. Its wrong in every way.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#2034790

Thank you Mark Boyce... Good job.

#2034778