291 views
2.6

The manager took a well pump and stated she could not give it back although I had the receipt for it. Her name is Kristen at store in Hammond, IN 46320.

She was very rude, disrespectful and accusative. This is not the first time she has been this way toward me. She also in the past had my brother and me pulled into the office questioned for stealing and NOTHING was being shoplifted. The apology was not suffice being that she does this all the time.

I am a union registered carpenter and I spend over 100,000 dollars with your company a year. I am in your rebate system. I have debits of continuous purchases. And this is how I am treated?!?

I have NO other problems with any of your other stores, just this one and the same manager. I should be able to shop at any of your stores without incident. I have been a loyal customer to Menard's since 1992. This last incident occurred 1/19/2020 1130am.

This manager makes false accusations in regards to be and I am fed up with her defaming my name, character and intentions. I should not have to debate every time I need to conduct business with this manager. She always have the police follow behind her actions with trying to get me arrested for shoplifting. I have never taken anything from your store!

I had the receipt for the pump and she would not give the pump back, instead she gives me a receipt inquiry for something I PAID CASH FOR. and I had the receipt! Please call so I can further explain the situation. This is extremely frustrating.

This only occurring at the Hammond IN location and THIS particular manager. She has my pump and I feel that if I even return to the store she will have me arrested because she is always giving me a difficult time and experience. It's on camera she told me to get the *** out of her store and then lied and said I threatened her which I did not! I called her racist because she acts like this all the time.

When the security guards approached me I tried to explain what happened, I told him not to put his hands on me, I turned around and showed him I did not have a weapon. Check your cameras. From this moment on I will NOT return to Hammond. I need my pump or my money, It can be an in-store credit I don't care.

You can research me. William E Velez Jr.

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Menards Pros: Variety and the prices, Rebate programs.

Menards Cons: Return service person had a boat load of attitude, Rude manager.

Location: 1233 165Th St, Hammond, IN 46320

Comments

File a police report for theft on her at local police deparment then lawyer up for law suit for discrimination.

Menards Reviews