8901 N Green Hills Road, Kansas City, MO 64154, USA
Ease of Use

I went to buy .99 product. Ended up buying $103 of product.

Price for cookbook rang up almost $3 over. I also used a $1 coupon that was on a soup pkg I bought. When they went to fix it at customer service, tell me because of the coupon, they have to give me $1 store credit, and difference of about $2 on my debit card. I said I don't want a store credit for the coupon.

I want the $1 off the soup. She said they would have to return everything, then rering it. Well a refund takes a few days to post. So there wouldn't be enough on my card now.

She said sorry that's store policy. She said she was storeanager, and no one else I could talk to. So they ended up refunding me all money, and I left. This was their best solution.

Over them ringing up product incorrectly, and a ONE DOLLAR coupon. On their product. This is why I don't shop here. And their deceitful 11% so called rebate.

They are dishonest, and have terrible customer service. Of course, and complaints have to be in writing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Coupon.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Don't think they had a computer programmer working there that day....

#1432019

Menards sucks! Don't waste your time with these {{REDACTED}}.