I ordered several chairs at the listed online price. Now, I am being told that the price was wrong, have been refunded my money and my order canceled.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know if Menard's honors their listed prices as do most any other large store such as Kroger? Isn't this a bait and switch almost? I replied to their email stating my order has been canceled but have not received an response, yet.

My issue does not require 100 words so this sentence is simply to meet the requirement. I am hoping that everyone has a wonderful day and that Menard's honors their prices.

Product or Service Mentioned: Chair.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Menards Pros: Ease of using website.

Menards Cons: Order was canceled when i ordered in good faith.

Comments

Check your order number again and your card or bank account to see if you were charged. I'm in the same boat

As the title of your complaint says- incorrect price. Only a total *** would actually expect any store to ship a product worth well over $300.00 for only a penny.

People were ordering hundreds. Mistakes happen and retailers have the right to correct these errors.

They didn't keep your money, it was refunded and you are not out anything. Grow up, be an adult and realize that no one, including yourself is perfect.

No, nothing obligates any retailer to honor a price that is in error. Buying a $300 chair for $0.01 is obviously an error or glitch. Only pure greed would make someone think they were entitled to this.