Saint Louis, Missouri

On Oct 24,2012 I went to store to purchase some wooden fence at first I was impressed at the price and the service. yesterday nov14 I hd to call store manager.

First of all I had made two trips to find out if the rest of the fence had come in then they wanted me to pay for delivery after 2-3 weeks waiting for it to come in. Now the wooden fence that has been delivered to my house is broken there is even one section with one rail on the wrong side. some of the fence is 8ft wide at top but not the bottom. Then the manager of the dept acted like I was bothering him and then I find out that he never even put in the order to have the fence delivered.

I cant afford to by the best but that shouldnt matter. I just want it to macth and to be straight and not broken. I recieved a call at 5pm to be told I could look at the fence but I didnt get the message till 8pm. The fence was delivered at 7am this morning so I had no time to look at it.

I spent almost three thousand dollars on this fence and the tools for it to be put up. I did get free delivery after calling store manager. Now my husband is talking to the manager and telling him about the fence and the service we were given. Which was not good at all.

I feel like I was treated like you bought so now you except it.

Now the fence is getting picked back up and my husband and I have to make another trip to the store which is about thirty miles away oneway. I am not impressed at all with the service I have recieved or the products. I had also purchased a set of tools that didnt work so I had to return them.

I went to Lowe's to purchase tools and haven't had any problems. I will not be puchasing anything else from Menards.

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Delivery Service.

Comments

You get what you pay for :).