59 views

At door told no entry without a mask on. I want to know where it is written in our law in Missouri.

That you have to wear a mask. I complied when Missouri had a restriction. Missouri lifted that mandate, but menards seams to be above the law. I have spent tens of thousands of dollars at menards.

No more. I called the front desk they said corporate mandated it.

Wouldn't give me corporate number. Hung up on me.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 535 Siemers Drive, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701

Comments

#1999466

"spent tens of thousands of dollars " No One Cares......

#1999540
@PissedConsumer1999466

" "spent tens of thousands of dollars " No One Cares...... " Try telling that to the part time employee who is sent home 5 minutes after punching in intending to work a 10 hour shift, and only getting 15 hours for his paycheck because the computer states payroll is significantly down. My nephew worked 2 years part time as a menards employee and after helping him realize how much corporate and store management was str0kin@ him I helped him find a job with better pay, more dependable and consistent hours, and no longer having to work hours in the elements in the middle of winter or a heat wave just to fill the big mans wallet

#1999443

What is lows?

#1999293

You are shopping on private property. Menards is doing what they can to protect their customers and employees from the virus.

I expect that they will require masks as long as the CDC recommends them. They would much rather loose a customer that doesn't want to be responsible and wear a mask than to loose a customer to covid.

Menards Reviews