54 views
Verified Reviewer

3.7

On 2 separate occasions my husband and i have been asked to leave due to not wearing a mask. Neither me or my husband can wear one due to medical disabilities.

The online option is not possible because neither of us own a credit card, my husband has no idea how to even access the internet, and we cannot afford a curbside shopping "fee". We will not be shopping at Menards until this ridiculous rule ends. My husband owns a local construction business and in the past has done most of his shopping at Menards. He is now driving an hour everyday to shop at Lowes which is not requiring masks.

It would be nice if Menards would either abide by the ADA and allow disabled people to shop in the store or allow a certain time frame during the shopping day that would allow non mask wearers to enter the store. The way Menards is treating the disabled is harassment &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; discrimination.

Preferred solution: Offer hours specifically for people who cannot or will not wear a mask..

Location: Eveleth, Minnesota

Comments

There is no reason you can't wear a mask. You can get used to them like everyone else.

Where do you plan on shopping? Lowes, Home Depot, Target, Walmart and others have all announced in the past few days that they are requiring masks as well. Masks are worn to prevent the person wearing the mask from potentially spreading the virus.

Making an exception for some people defeats the purpose of having people wear masks. If you don't want to wear a mask or shop one-line you will just have to find someone to do your shopping for you.

If anyone has medical breathing issues that are so very severe that they warrant a claim of being unable to wear a simple little face mask, for only a few minutes, then they are NOT the member of the household whom should be elected to do the family shopping. ALSO, every business has a legal RIGHT to refuse service to those who won't follow their rules.

Menards Reviews