Menards - I was aghast to see the costume below in your children's Halloween section yesterday, 9/20. I disagree with your judgement of putting something that so closely resembles a terrorist in your store.
The recommended age was 15 and up, the exact age group being recruited by Isis.This costume shows a frightening similarity to the terrorists that have been plotting against our country for years, and most recently, openly slitting throats of our citizens and proudly displaying it on video for the world to see.
I see nothing entertaining, cute, or funny about this black hat, and bearded costume. I brought it to managements attention today, and was told it's "just a beard, they're in now" ......and "well it kinda looks like Duck Dynasty". If that's the case, wouldn't it have some D.
Dynasty trademark on the plastic cover?I can't believe keeping that on the shelf for the next 6 weeks is worth what you will pay in lost customers....my self included.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- I would like the product reviewed by a district manager for appropriateness to have displayed in a children's Halloween section of your store.
- Product or service
- Halloween Costume
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "By far, my family and I had one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husband &I decided to go to on Friday April 15, 2011 to Wal-Mart(Store #3601, Crestwood IL) to..."
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "Why do huge Menard's company jets fly into Marquette several times a month.And why does Menard's have a fleet of at least 9 airplanes - including several big jets.The big..."
- "While the baton education and instruction was good, we experienced several large payments that we made to them failing to be applied to our account. We were in communication..."
- "I really like this TV. I have owned it for bout 1 year now. The thing was an impulse buy when my Samsung died on me. Didn't know what to..."
- "This "person" has never been a client of the business they reviewed. For starters, they claim to be in California, and the business is in MN. Secondly, Mark..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."