Menards - I was aghast to see the costume below in your children's Halloween section yesterday, 9/20. I disagree with your judgement of putting something that so closely resembles a terrorist in your store.

485 of 1508 Menards reviews

The recommended age was 15 and up, the exact age group being recruited by Isis.This costume shows a frightening similarity to the terrorists that have been plotting against our country for years, and most recently, openly slitting throats of our citizens and proudly displaying it on video for the world to see.

I see nothing entertaining, cute, or funny about this black hat, and bearded costume. I brought it to managements attention today, and was told it's "just a beard, they're in now" ......and "well it kinda looks like Duck Dynasty". If that's the case, wouldn't it have some D.

Dynasty trademark on the plastic cover?I can't believe keeping that on the shelf for the next 6 weeks is worth what you will pay in lost customers....my self included.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
I would like the product reviewed by a district manager for appropriateness to have displayed in a children's Halloween section of your store.
Product or service
Halloween Costume
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #536521 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Menards? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 26 No 26
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
485 of 1508 Menards reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 02, 2014 #909634 Rockford, Illinois, United States

I hope you're kidding. I don't think they lost any customers aside from you. I'm sure they're glad too.

0 0 Reply

Nov 30, 2014 #908344

I want to propose a solution. Take that outfit and shove it up your racist ar$e. Satisfied? No? Keep stuffing.

0 1 Reply
LTCC

Nov 14, 2014 #900360

In reality, you would not know a terrorist if they bit your stereotyping ars........most are living right under our noses.....wise up you daisy

1 0 Reply

Oct 03, 2014 #879560

Get a life. You're probably the type of person who wraps his kid in bubble wrap so they don't get any boo-boos. I feel bad for your kid(s) growing up with such a sheltered life.

3 0 Reply
MrShark

Sep 21, 2014 #873527 De Pere, Wisconsin, United States

People complain about anything... Really that's the sad part. Don't you have bigger things to be worrying about. Your argument is laughable. First of all it is JUST A BEARD. Second of all if it was trademarked with Duck Dynasty they would have to pay them money. If they make a generic costume beard they GET ALL THE MONEY. Finally you're the exact type of guest that made working at Menards a nightmare to work at.

7 0 Reply

Sep 21, 2014 #873475

Grow up!

7 0 Reply

Sep 20, 2014 #872937

TROLL!!!!!!!!! Its a freaking costume! Get over yourself!

6 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Menards. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Menards.
Filing a new complaint about
×