Verified Reviewer

Every time I go into that store people follow me around and I hear them whispering there she is. Have they caught me stealing?

No. Have they seen me do anything wrong? No.

But since they want to act petty and stuck up so will I. Since yall want to do such a great job every time I come in there I will have a job for u.

User's recommendation: Just flip the script on them because when h actually need someone u can’t find anyone . Start following them around and whisper and point.

Preferred solution: I should atleast get a gift card s all the money I have spent and how unwelcome I feel in that store every time I walk in there it’s horrible honestly.

Menards Pros: Good price.

Menards Cons: Rude customer service.

Location: 3800 National Road East, Richmond, IN 47374

Comments

#1933407

I wish I was lying. They are so rude. I like Lowe’s better but I’ve spent so much money in there and I can’t even take the carpet back actually let’s go see about rolling back the cameras

#1933360

Why should you get a gift card because you are lying about being followed around. IF you were really treated this way you would not want to return. It is a shame that you need to lie to get things.

#1933351

Typical case of presume guilty until proven innocent / shopping while black. A month ago I was falsely accused of shoplifting at menards as soon as I purchased my merchandise and proceeded to exit the store.

Every single item of the $500 purchase was on the receipt and I voluntary emptied my pants pockets in plain view of the general public. Mr rent a cop kept huffing and puffing until I demanded to speak to a store manager. The store manager recognized me offhand as a customer for years and had interacted with him countless times.

I felt my only option was to return everything I purchased during the transaction and permanently take my business elsewhere. The store manager looked and acted remorseful but mr overzealous rent a cop disappeared without a single apology for his false actions.

#1933359
@PissedConsumer1933351

Usually people who play the race card are the ones that think poorly of their race and are ashamed of their race.

#1933412
@Murdock

I’m Jewish,Murdock! Do u think that’s the reason they follow me ...

ya me either,,,but let’s pull that card since it’s always about race and color. Ignorance doesn’t discriminate and I will prove that my feelings are important and it’s caused me suffering due to the fact that I have a proven social anxiety that’s led me to lock myself in my room more often than not. Their rude negligence to make their customers feel welcome goes above and beyond the worst bedside manner I’ve ever seen in my life . Take that to the bank everything I say is true and it’s just rude to call me A liar if u don’t have a clue ..

unless... ur trying to cover ur own *** because ur a Menards employee who knows exactly what I’m talking about ..

Good possibility. Don’t mess w an educated female

Menards Reviews