I ordered John Sterling heavy duty steel closet poles.They arrived in a card board box but not padded or wrapped separately.

They banged into each other causing flaws in the finish. These must have been very old stock as the glued on labels had dried in place and can't be removed. I tried to contact their customer service department several times but they don't respond. Over priced shipping added to a processing fee for just taking the order.

I'll NEVER buy anything from them again !

I ordered John Sterling heavy duty steel closet poles. They arrived in a card board box but not padded or wrapped separately. They banged into each other causing flaws in the finish. These must have been very old stock as the glued on labels had dried in place and can't be removed.

Over priced shipping added to a processing fee for just taking the order.I'll NEVER buy anything from them again !

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Menards and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Menards.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Menards to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Menards?

Comments