Norwalk, Connecticut

I ordered John Sterling heavy duty steel closet poles.They arrived in a card board box but not padded or wrapped separately.

They banged into each other causing flaws in the finish. These must have been very old stock as the glued on labels had dried in place and can't be removed. I tried to contact their customer service department several times but they don't respond. Over priced shipping added to a processing fee for just taking the order.

I'll NEVER buy anything from them again !

I ordered John Sterling heavy duty steel closet poles. They arrived in a card board box but not padded or wrapped separately. They banged into each other causing flaws in the finish. These must have been very old stock as the glued on labels had dried in place and can't be removed.

Over priced shipping added to a processing fee for just taking the order.I'll NEVER buy anything from them again !

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Menards?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Poor customer service by Menards Menards "We recently purchased two windows by special order from Menards Rochester North in MN. Those two windows costed us $1442.62. When we picked up the windows, we immediately noticed..." Read more Fault advertisement on Mini Bark Nuggets Menards Menards "I recently purchase several bags of a product advertised by the signage and sample display case at the Evendale Ohio store as Mini bark Nuggets, only to find out..." Read more Menards - Special order MasterCraft doors Menards "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft doors. Installed both doors In June. First rain they leaked. Took out doors and re-installed and re-caulked thinking it was fixed. Large..." Read more Menards - Yardsport YS 200 Menards "I bought a YS200 UTV used for $1900. it ha the front bumper and roof. It runs very good! I have taken it to several tractor shows so I can..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Wish - My money or a lawsuit Wish "My credit card document states that I spent over $600 in checking out my car on your app I registered out of Baltimore City I recently just got a lawsuit..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more