International Falls, Minnesota

i am a local costumer from international falls that started shopping at your store when it first open .i had no problem shopping there but in the last two years I have notice bad service.enough to chase customers away.its your quality of lumber out in your stock room.I use to be able to just go into the store and order my lumber and just go pick it up.now I have to first walk out to the warehouse look at what I want to buy to see if it's good enough to use.if it's not good enough I go into the store and tell the people behine the desk that it's no good.they want to argue with me and give me excuses why the lumber looks the way it does.its my business to buy stuff at your store but not my business to tell you how to run it.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Check the mill stamp and go to that saw mill. Ask them what tree they cut that 2x4 off of and you give that tree a piece of your mind...lol If only the government would get involved and create a system of check and balances to make sure the consumer is getting lumber that meets specific grades at all times to match their needs.

They could like stamp the plywood or attach packing list to entire bundles of lumber to ensure uniformity.

-Brilliant!