Holland, Michigan

Several weeks almost 2 months later I get a letter in the mail from front end manager. She said I still owed for flooring.

My receipt says I still have $55.00 available for purchases. How would I have gotten out of the store if it wasn't paid????? Looking at my receipt You menards owe me yet!!!! And saying that the store is taking me to court for nonpayment of flooring!!

If anyone takes anyone to court. I should take menards to court. I never got treated fairly because I am straight and married. They never do straight people right.

I tried several times for fulltime spot . And if I picked up extra hours in another department Kim Deroo would cut my hours in Hardware. They only promoted those who were not straight!!! I several times complained to upper store management .

That did no good. I still got the shaft.

I shop at Lowes now and love every experience I have at Lowes. They are truly the best hardware store to shop at..

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Menards Cons: Wrong prices charged, Treatment.

Comments

I assume you are no longer an employee. I expect you left the employment of Menards about the time you made the purchase and your paycheck wasn't enough to cover the amount you charged.

When you started you signed an agreement that allowed you to charge purchases against future pay checks. It also said you would pay any amounts not covered by your earnings. Each week your credit limit is set as a percentage of your previous weeks earnings. The $55.00 you had available for purchases yet was based on that limit.

If you didn't earn enough in your final check to cover the $161.00 you charged, you are responsible for the balance.

Pay up. You won't win in court.