Verified Reviewer

I was sold a display model refrigerator and it had no filter in it when I got it then with in weeks the ice maker quit working the first time , then we had to have have them come out again with in a couple months the ice maker quit again and parts where ordered and installed . Now at 1year and 1 moth of having the frig the whole unit quit cooling , we called a repairman and he informed us that the compressor had been replaced and is a aftermarket compressor and the freon has leaked out of the refrigerator.

I took all documents to the Marion IL Menards and asked to speak with the general manager his name was Vic .Vic was rude and unprofessional he refused to even look at my documents and all he said is menards doesn't replace parts when I tried to explain he cut me off every time and did not want deal or hear anything . I will never do business at menards again you cant call any one everything goes through a 3rd party website called pissed off customer , that in itself is not professional. As a local small business owner I not impressed with menards customer service at all .

I can say I've never had a single issue at Home Depot and they will all my business from now on ! replaced and was a aftermarket

User's recommendation: Don't buy appliances or do business with Menards go to Home Depot.

Product or Service Mentioned: Whirlpool Refrigerator.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Menards Cons: Horrible customer service, Attitude of the store manager or guest services manager, Employees were rude and did not resolve my problems, Quality of product.

Location: 2500 Blue Heron Drive, Marion, IL 62959