Verified Reviewer

2.0

We purchased a Musical Animated Santa with Snow Globes from your Detroit Lakes store, I believe the beginning of December of last year. My daughter lives outside this area.

We paid I believe around $80.00 U.S. for this item. We are from Canada as you can see by my phone number. We plugged it in and used it sparingly for 3 weeks until it was taken down and stored for this Christmas.

We brought it out of its original packaging and plugged it in both into the globe configuration and into the wall. It flickered and went out, if you held it a certain way, it might last and play music, light up and snow for about a second or two if that. I was not impressed. There was obviously something wrong we thought at the time with the cord.

It's not the cord, it's the inside workings of the globe connection. I am not impressed, it's not as if the globe is plugged and unplugged each time you use it, it has a switch to turn it on and the volume up if needed. I had hoped to be able to play this for my 18 month old granddaughter this year but it's not going to happen.

After spending that kind of money one would think that it would last more than one plug in... (item#289-**** SKU# 8 41887****90 7) Not a happy camper.."

User's recommendation: I thought Menards was a stand up company, as Canadians it is one of the places we shop for "home" products and seasonal products when we visit our daughter.

Comments