56 views
Verified Reviewer

Well me an my family were just in the store in clarksville in. An the management an store employees were harassing me my husband an my children.

Practically following us out of the store we didn't have masks on because if I would have had a mask on an someone would walk up behind me or my family they would have been hit badly iv got agaiety issues an my husband is a vet an the management was rude YELLING at my husband to get out of the store even tho he was a prisoner or war so he couldn't an can't were a mask!!!!! Names of employees Steven Tate Gary. Gary was the one that was severely harassing us by stepping right behind me practically stepping on the back of my heels and my children's heels and I do not appreciate that for all I know he could have been trying to steal my children and or hurt my children for all I know.and he is very lucky that I didn't turn around and punch him because I cannot have anybody just walk behind me like he did.

and all we were doing was looking at flooring and possibly a dishwasher. We will no longer be using Menards in Clarksville Indiana because of the rudeness harassment and everything like that and the disrespect for military!!!!!

Preferred solution: Apology an at least 80%off everything we wanted to get an free delivery and free insolation on everything we were going in there to purchase .

Location: 4400 Town Center Boulevard, Jeffersonville, IN 47130

Comments

#1994803

They owe you absolutely nothing. They have every right to protect their customers and employees by requiring masks.

If you feel you can't wear a mask in a store that requires them shop on line or elsewhere. Whatever reason you come up with for not wearing a mask won't prevent you from spreading the virus.

#1994769

No mask, no service! Company policy. Open your own store and make your own rules.

Menards Reviews