Menards - Guidesman three cell flashlight

324 of 1508 Menards reviews

as I was using this flashlight the small bulb inside came loose I had this flashlight approximately 4 to 5 months I returned to Menard's in Bismarck, North Dakota store number 3055 customer relation they refused to exchange also I spoke to a supervisor by the name of Mike asked for a receipt and most small items that I purchase.I do not keep receipts I looked at a new light stated if a problem to return it to the store for exchange the light number is 575-7107 lifetime limited warranty I must say I was disappointed with the service I received.I am also a regular customer.

I live 5 miles away.The next city Mandan, North Dakota.Arthur Zueger 607 1st Ave., Northwest Mandan, ND 58554 phone number 701-663-6356

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • In-store service received on a warranty light

Reason of review:
Warranty issue
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Guidesman Led Flashlight
Review category
Shopping
review #661571

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Menards? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
324 of 1508 Menards reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 07 #1209204

If it was purchased with a credit card it would not be a problem in that Menards keeps a record of these for a very long time, otherwise a receipt is a must to forgo abuse of the system.

Oct 13, 2015 #1047596

Omg another *** do you keep your ATM card or did you throw that away or do you just tell them u have one isn't that good enough?? Lol dumb of course you need a recipt its proof of purchase

0 1 Reply

Jul 21 #1188068 Hammond, Indiana, United States

OMG what an absolutely poor response. The flashlight comes with a life time limited warranty. It could have been a gift, or purchased.
To ASSume someone is returning it for cash as the commentor below is poor customer service.
Did you steal that car your driving?

MrSharkNasty

Jul 07, 2015 #1004713 Hell, Michigan, United States

You just don't understand why a receipt is required, it proves you actually purchased, when you purchased it and where you purchased it from. People will often steal items and try and return them for cash. It's your responsibility as the consumer to keep the receipt. If you expect the store to be responsible you the consumer also need to be responsible. Why are you leaving your personal information on a public forum? This just goes to show you are not the sharpest tool in the shed.

2 1 Reply
Dave

May 03 #1153646 Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

You do not understand as well. Menards can take it back and get credit from company as it is suppose to be a limited lifetime warranty. They deal with company reps on a {at most} monthly basis and a credit for returned items takes place.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Menards. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Menards.
Filing a new complaint about
×