274 views
5.0

I just wanted to take a minute to Thank my local associates at the Howard location in WI.

Every time I see your ads on TV, it makes me think of how I saved big money at Menards. Dont get me wrong, I do love your prices but I really think that I saved money on my last 2 houses because of the knowledgeable associates you have in your stores.

Department after department, every associate I asked for assistance had the knowledge and experience to help me through what I wanted to complete.

After all said and done, I could have even saved more money if I would have taken out one of your company credit cards but never really thought about that until I spoke with Ann, 1 of your best checkout associates in my personal opinion. But I still saved so much because of all the associates help.

Just wanted to say thank you!

Matthew J Wall

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

#1801984

Hey Matthew J Wall who works at the Howard Wisconsin menards store, why don't you just take Mr menards d..... Out of your mouth?

Menards Reviews