I have shopped Menards for years, and have always had good service, good products, and courteous and helpful staff. Returns have been without hassle, rebates always paid, and many, many times, an employee has escorted me all the way across the store to find some item.

If act, I have returned some construction items(in new condition) a few years after purchase -- no problem.

You get what you pay for: I bought a lesser-quality Toolshop, '"Dremel-type" rotary tool that blew up (electrically) in my hands on the first use. Taking it back, the Returns clerk told me to pick up a new (better) one, and apologized for my trouble.

I believe the complainers are folks who are rude, obnoxious, self-important, ones who being the problems on to themselves.

Between Menards and Mills Fleet Farm -- who needs anything else?

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

Most people don't know this but when you get an e-mail from Menards signed "Ray" its John Menards. So funny he can't use his own name...that tells you a lot right there!

Thank you for your shill posting. We will ensure you are the July Menards employee of the month and that you receive your all mighty 10 cent raise by the end of the year.Thank you again"Ray"

@Menards employee for life

I think John is finding he can't be so tight with the pay raises. I left a little over a year ago at the top of the pay scale.

Just noticed signs on the door showing their new starting minimum is above what the top of scale was at that point. Might not have lost so many people if he had started paying a little better years ago.