6405 Jackson Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103, USA
2.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Everybody likes some extra discounts. When the credit check is small, you don't mind too much if it lost. That is my case. I have had a few small rebates and all have been received and used happily until the last one, which was about $50. The check didn't reach me although it was showing issued on rebate site.

I asked store if they could stop the payment since I was given the check number by rebate center. The answer was no, they couldn't do anything.

I know its post office issue. But if it is a bank who issued a check to you, you would have the rights to stop the payment. I tried to do item return, but got zero credit.

Now, this part of money looks gone which has made the purchase more more expensive if you buy somewhere else. All these rebates items are marked top priced!

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Rebate.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Menards Pros: Variety of products.

Menards Cons: Misleading ad.

Comments

In my case, I have found the rebate check in my post box today. There is many possibilities on what have happened.

I did file a searching request at the usps.com two days ago.

However, I am still hoping that Menards can check id for cashing these checks. If this were the case, I could wait much longer before taking actions/writing reviews.

@Anonymous

But you didn’t wait now did ya? No, instead you showed us all your ignorance by posting lies online.

Your check wasn’t stolen, it was in the mail.

But it must be everyone’s fault but yours that you posted this. I swear dumb follows you people like puppies.

If a bank issued a check to you, you do NOT have a right to stop the payment. The person who WROTE the check has the right to stop the payment, the person to whom the check is written out to has NO right to stop payment on a check written by someone else.

@Anonymous

Ok, you have the right to ask banks to stop the payment... and banks will be much happier to do so...

than the money is cashed by somebody else. Isn't that the same as you have a right to stop?

Postal carriers are stealing them. Just look it up, several have been charged in the past couple of months. If Menards would just start checking ID when the credit checks are used they could put a stop to it.

@Anonymous

Told our Postal person rebates not getting thru to me . Guess what ,after that I've gotten every one .