231 views

Being 81 years old, when I purchased 2 50 lb bags of bird seed the cashier asked if I needed help loading them into my car. They always ask which I appreciate.

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Customer Care.

Location: Lafayette, Indiana

Comments

After the employee placed the bird seed in your car did you notice him hide in the card corral enclosures in the parking lot to play on his phone and smoke for 5 minutes? Try asking an employee a question which requires effort on their part such as which of the variety of bird seed the sale price applies to, or which ones attract specific type of birds, or ask if someone can bring down stock from the upper pallet racking. 9 out of 10 times I ask an employee at any of my local menards stores for assistance or advice they will reply "i don't know", "thats not my job" or "thats not my department" then run away at the speed of light.

@PissedConsumer1824224

Better than lying to you...I'd say...maybe not though...what's your credit card info...I got a bridge for sale....lmfao

Menards Reviews