1.5K views
3.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Menards has changed its Glacier water bottles to an inferior grade of plastic ! If you aren't careful you'll squeeze the water right out on whatever your're near !!

Used to buy cases and cases of their water because the bottles were sturdier than most brands, but now I have to find a different brand ! Today I tried opening a bottle, the lid was so tight and the bottle so flimsy that I lost half the bottle of water on the floor! Enough of this penny pinching!! I have to write 15 more words, will not let me turn this in unless I do!

More *** !!!! One more word I guess

Product or Service Mentioned: Bottled Water.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

The plastic is also so thin it is taking on the taste of whatever is stored near it. Mine whole case tastes like dirt/cow dung.

GROSS. I complained to the company (Glacier Mist out of MN). They are refunding my money. It leaves a nasty after-taste.

I thought it was just me.

My daughter had the same experience. Watering the garden with it.

He's right! Although I have been buying it also from Menards, I sometimes get a case o "cheesy bottles".... Product is Great-Delivery System---not so much!

CourteousKillerWhale

Bought a 24 pack of glacier mist water all bottles are smashed on bottom plus one was totally empty

*** water

@Anonymous

piss*water

I concur

Bottle issue? Taste is my complaint.

It’s terribke. This water tastes just like tap water.

Spring water... I doubt

I'm just confused as to how Menards and Glacier Mist can be confused as the same company?

Soumnds like Glacier is finally catching up with the rest of the industry in attempting to reduce the amount of plastic waste going into landfills. Why not just buy a heavy plastic beverage container and fill it with water from your tap? You'll have the heavy bottle you want and save a ton of money.

LOL you buy a $2 case of water and then whine about the bottle being to thin LOL.

@Anonymous

Yes, I do complain even tho I purchase a $2 case of water. Deal with it. Most bottles are that thin, yet I can remove the cap with no issues.