1.2
Layout of Store

Used water pump one time , drained it ,stored it . Went to use it again it was not working.Took it back to Menards,they had me take it 20 miles out to a service center.If I had known I had to do all that I would not had bought it not fair to me.I have to wait 7 to 10 business days to hear from service center.But my back yard still has water buildup.

I felt they should have exchanged it so I could take of my back yard.Salesperson never told me I could not return a gas product .If they did I would not have bought it. Its not fair to me to have to wait when I could have exchanged it for another pump so it could get water out of my back yard.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Store should exchange product, Workers and management, Response of local management.

Comments

Goddam Menards!

Omfg! Another it’s not fair to me post.

So you think it’s fair they should have to do all your work? That it’s fair you can’t read posted signs?

That it’s fair they should take a loss because you can’t or won’t do your part? I think you’re confusing “it’s not fair” with I’m a dbag.....

Did you look at the warranty on the pump? Did it say to take it to the store for exchange or did it say to take it to a service center for repair?

How long had it been stored?

When you say you drained it, are you talking about the water that had been pumped, or the fuel? If you left the fuel in it you may have stale fuel which just need to be replaced with fresh fuel to get it running.