Garbarge Snow Blower and Menards will not refund my money
I live in Minneapolis!I purchase a brand new snow blower / Never used it and was told because I added gas they won't take it back....
how else to test something that require qas without adding gas. Took it to the "small engine" repair shop and they had mulitiple others just like the one I purchased who also added gas (joke on the customer for not doing the homework on this product). I have spend thousands of $$ on my property and my rental properties at Menards.
Never again....Home Depot and Lowes will match Menards prices and that is where I will shop if I DON'T GIVE MY MONEY BACK!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Snow Blower
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "30 day warranty and you will be extremely disappointed with quality. They are selling stuff that they get for cheap and mark it up to no end as a sale..."
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- ""I had great luck with Tradesy in the past as a buyer. I was able to find shoes that were not on the store shelves anymore. I have sold two..."
- "I was already disappointed with Eharmony's dating pool within a few days of signing up. It was even worse than I remembered from 5+ years ago. Basically, the site seems..."
- "After using Wen all in one hair treatment I noticed more and more hair in the shower stall and the drain protector. Hair was all over the bathroom after towel..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "I purchased a Kenmore gas range from Sears.com.Bought it on Black Friday 11-24-16. First, pay someone to pick it up for me in the store because I don't own a..."