My name is Cheryl Hunt. I purchased what was tagged as a 10x10 shed, on closeout, at the Menards on 183rd Halsted, Homewood, IL.

I was told that we had to load the shed, on our own, because they had sold it twice but had to refund the money because they were unable to get it loaded. With that information, I paid the $400, closeout price, for the shed and my fiancé, Henry Davis, returned on Saturday, with the trailer to load it. On Saturday, I contacted a contractor to pour the foundation so that we could install it properly on our property. The contractor measured the shed and found that is in NOT at 10x10.

It a 10x6 shed and is not what was advertised for sale. Mr. Davis contacted the store and was told, by the Manager, there was nothing they could do. I have contacted Menards and have not received a response!

All we want is for them to replace the shed with a 10x10 shed which is what we thought we were purchasing and it is what they were advertising. shed ecomfortably.

My Financeeit. and cre

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: Chicago, Illinois

Comments

#2014659

Since it was on display and you saw it you should have easily been able to tell that it wasn't square. Why didn't you question the size before you bought it?

#2014766
@PissedConsumer2014659

The display sheds are just that displays, so they are not full depth. And unfortunately being a closeout item, it would he discontinued. So all they could do is refund it for you.

Menards Reviews