907 views
Verified Reviewer

Total ridiculous if you want your employees to wear a mask your right to tell them. As a customer you have no right to in-force on me and sell me something that you make me wear and made in China you should be embarrassed.

I was going in to quote a 45000 square feet house package from you but not only lost that from your very rude security guards at the door but all my businesses tore up my Menard credit card and wont be back.

I have the freedom to go to Home Depot. And will!!!!

User's recommendation: Stay away and will tell everyone as I also am a contractor.

Preferred solution: Remove shoppers face mask rule.

Menards Pros: No pros.

Menards Cons: Disrespect of the corporate policy.

Location: 2865 Princeton Rd, Hamilton, OH 45011

Comments

#2041014

Obey their rules or go elsewhere

#2041016
@PissedConsumer2041014

Exactly and one more thing, they need to grow up and not mistake no for rude.

#2041009

Menard's violates Federal Policy on discriminating against those who are disabled. Menard's appears to enjoy it!

#2015373

The mask mandate has been lifted but Menards still forcing masks. I will shop elsewhere! OHIO!

#2014634

Good choice! In my opinion, mask communist store….

#2014443

If you are vaccinated you don't need a mask period. Socialism is what they are trying to accomplish. I personally wont be a part of this garbage

#2013658

If you continue to require masks and someone is harmed from it, you will be sued! Masks cause viral pnumonia, auto immune disabilities and cancer.

Some have breathing issues!

Lift the masks now or we will go elsewhere! You will lose sales like the Coke Company!

#2041018
@PissedConsumer2013658

No kid, you cannot sue for that since you have the option to stay at home or shop elsewhere. Your local leaders are the ones that made this policy.

#2013639

They do in fact have a right. And 45000 sft house huh? You are an idiot and it shows.

#2013338

Was just shopping at the Menards store in Cambridge Mn today. Mask mandate is lifted in Mn and I am fully vaccinated.

Was allowed to shop but when it came to check out a rude employee told me it didn’t matter what the CDC or the Governor said I couldn’t buy my cart full of things without buying a mask. Why does Menards think they know more than the science experts?

I am not shopping there until their policy changes. I will drive and pay more somewhere else if that’s what it takes to get them to change.

#2012853

Menards is very rude about the face mask. They do not even ask if you have a medical condition.

My husband shopped the entire store and talked with a couple employees who were great at assisting us but at check out. It was the rudest treatment, they yell and scream.

#2012874
@PissedConsumer2012853

If a store wants customers to wear a mask.. Wear it. Otherwise F off

#2014764
@PissedConsumer2012874

Or we can wear it around our chins like you mask police types do when you think nobody is paying attention. That'll make even less sense....lol

#2041011
@PissedConsumer2012874

Go back to China!!

#2041019
@PissedConsumer2012853

Sigh again if your husband is old enough to be married he should be able to fight his own battles. If

#2011047

Want my in-house coupons redeemed or should we se if Lowe’s Will honor them

#2006240

Well we were just threatened at our local Menards Bloomington Indiana. We spend thousands of dollars here at the local store only to be told we must leave or put on a mask.

We were stalked by the menard mask police and was told they would be calling local police, which I told them they should go ahead and do that. We will never shop menards again. Lowes employees told us they are not to confront mask less shoppers.

I think the lame employees get off on bossing people around like Nazi Brown shirts !! The mask MANDATE has been lifted in Indiana and If they choose to be un-scientific , no data proving anything Menards can kiss my cute little ***

#2014649
@PissedConsumer2006240

Kid here is how it works. If they ask you to leave the store LEAVE.

If you do not they call the police. Also better not see mommy see you use that kind of language she may just hot sauce you or wash your mouth off with soap.

#2041024
@Christyn

I wished they called the police. They would have taken this child home and explained to their parents that the store required a mask and they refused to leave when asked to wear one.

The police would have arrested her parents for allowing someone as young as her to shop alone. They would have been charged with neglect.

#1995204

Love how they want a mask but will not clean carts as they are brought back in to the store. No handy wipes to clean yourself either.

Menards Reviews