Bay City, Michigan

Wow Menards.... My husband and I Picked out a sink for the bathroom and went to pick it up. We asked the lady who was working in the department if she can help us... We were we wanted to buy a sink and needed to find it and buy it.

She was like…. Ok… so you go get a cart and go to the check out.

My husband said: So, we have to find it, lift it in the cart and then go to the check out?.. Hm. Ok. So, we searched for bathroom sink up on top the shelves and couldn't find it. Went back to her 10 mins later.. we can not find it.. it may the last one - can we take the store model?

She said yes that is fine.

Walks away thinking she was going to get help... Comes back and hands my husband a drill with the tiniest drill bit ever made. My husband had to get down on the floor on his hands and knees and unscrew the sink component from their wall in the store...... Seriously?!!? We had to un-install it from their wall and lift it and put it on the cart and take it to the cash register with out any employee help. We ended up leaving the drill on the floor and walked away after we took it off the wall. We walked up to the cash register and told the manager of the store. Because it was a store model he said he could give us 10% off but apologizes that we had to drill it from the wall. I have never had this bad of customer service. What are their employees getting paid for when the customer has to do all the work to buy and purchase a product from the store.

Menards had horrible customer service!! We had to do all the work. The lady that was helping us didn't even come back to check on us. We didn't get offered a box or help or anything. Thank goodness we are honest people and this can be a lesson learned to future shoppers and employees. My husband is lucky he didn't hurt himself in their store using their drill to drill the nails from the wall to uninstall the sink we were buying or hurt his back from lifting the sink onto the cart all by himself." ‪#‎menards‬ ‪#‎horribleservice‬ ‪#‎wow‬

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments